Forms, Reports & Permits

  1. Crash Reporting
  2. Incident Reports
  3. Copies of Reports
  4. Statistical Data
Operators are required to file "Commonwealth of Massachusetts Operator's Reports" when the damage to any one vehicle exceeds $1,000. Operators are also required to file whenever there is personal injury. Two copies are these reports are needed. One copy must be turned into the Police Department where the accident occurred and the second copy must be filed with:

Registrar of Motor Vehicles
P.O. Box 199100
Boston, MA 02119.

These forms are available at any Massachusetts Police Department or Registry of Motor Vehicles.

Permits & Other Services

  1. State Record Checks
  2. Fingerprints
  3. Alarm Billing & Fees
  4. Firearms

Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)

There is a $25 fee to obtain a copy of a criminal record through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Request CORI As An Individual.

Current Service Fees

Records Checks in Andover Only: $5

Please fill out the Andover Only Record Check Form (PDF) and return it to the Department with the $5 fee attached.