How can I become notified of when a IFB or RFP is posted?
In conjunction with Massachusetts General Law, The Town of Andover regularly advertises available solicitations in a local newspaper (Eagle Tribune), the Goods & Services Bulletin ( and the Central Register ( Also, electronic versions of all IFB’s and RFP’s are available to be viewed and downloaded on the Central Purchasing Office webpage located on the Town of Andover website, Hard copies are available at the Central Purchasing Office located on the top floor of the Town Office Building, 36 Bartlet Street, Andover, MA 01810. In addition, you can also sign up to receive automatic email notification for when an IFB/RFP becomes available by registering with the Department’s e-mail subscriber list at the following link:

Show All Answers

1. How can I become notified of when a IFB or RFP is posted?
2. When can I pick up a bid/solicitation?
3. How can I view current open bids?
4. I have been involved in an accident that occurred on Town land or on/in Town property? How do I report this and file a claim to seek reimbursement for my loss?
5. How do I obtain a Vendor List for a particular bid?